Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Business Analyst
Location: Lansing Michigan 48933
Term: 2 months
- Reviews, analyzes, evaluates, and documents business systems and user needs.
- Formulates systems and/or solutions to parallel overall business strategies.
- Prepares solution options, risk identification, and financial analyses such as cost/benefit, ROI, buy/build, etc.
- Writes detailed description of user needs, program functions, and steps required to develop or modify computer programs.
- Prepare and document Functional and Technical Specifications for solutions including reporting and data warehouse work.
- Assist with business intelligence support and enhancements.
- Develops and/or provides language for Request for Proposals (RFPs).
- Assist in deployment and management of end-user reporting tools and platforms.
- Work with IT and business project teams to understand reporting and data requirements and propose solutions.
- Document and provide knowledge transfer to the rest of the Team for all solutions.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 8+ years of experience eliciting requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions and use cases.
- 8+ years of experience critically evaluating information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details.
- Effective written and oral communication.
- 5+ years of experience with projects using the Agile philosophy and Scrum methodology.
- Familiarity with industry standard (including Legacy, Core, and Emerging technologies), business process mapping, and reengineering.
- 5+ years of experience assisting in deployment and management of end-user reporting tools and platforms.
- 5+ years of experience developing and/or providing language for Request for Proposals (RFPs).
- 3+ years of experience with projects with custom applications.
Even better if you have:
- 3+ years of experience with Microsoft Azure Dev Ops or Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS).
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!