Location: San Francisco, CA
- Research and analyze market data, customer research and business performance and trends to identify opportunity which help the team focus on the most promising growth opportunities.
- May develop plans and proposals to address issues.
- Participates in the development and management of project plans from project planning and design through testing, implementation and maintenance.
- Prepares written reports and verbal presentations summarizing project objectives, analysis, conclusions, issues and recommendations.
- Serve as a key member of cross functional growth teams providing these teams with data driven insights that lead to improved customer experiences and business performance.
- Communicates with and organizes division staff or project team to meet project objectives.
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent education, training or experience is required.
- A minimum of1-3 years related experience.
- Detail orientated, creative and flexible.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational/time management skills and multi-tasking abilities.
- Experience with data-driven structured analysis techniques.
- MSOffice skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience with Access, Tableau, and SQL preferred.
- Clear written and verbal communicate skills.
- Ability to work well in a highly collaborative environment.
- Strong forecasting background
- Strong analytical skills
- Tableau dashboard experience
- Strong reporting skills