Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Business Analyst
Location: Charlotte, NC 28282
Term: 12 months
- The role is to collaborate with various teams, including supply chain management, risk/compliance, architects and peer groups on onboarding new products and identifying resolution to high vulnerable items.
- This key position is handling security vulnerabilities remediation.
- Critical for the teams to meet project timelines across the enterprise CRMs
- Responsible for leading business analysis and providing subject matter expertise for technology initiatives.
- Partners with business and technology teams to analyze, interpret, and document requirements for complex business problems and recommend comprehensive technology solutions.
- Uses domain specific and technology application(s) knowledge to define and lead detailed analysis in response to business & technology requests to develop efficient and accurate functional requirements.
- Responsible for communication and information flow between business and technology teams.
- Leads project / systems documentation and proactively monitor & manage project schedules and deliverables. Partners with business users and drive development and provision of training, resolve questions, assess user needs and recommend changes.
- Leads system testing and project development lifecycle.
- Drives compliance through expertise of data accuracy, corporate policies and data security as related to the project.
- May interact with vendors, external industry participants, and regulatory agencies.
- May provide guidance and direction to teams, in addition to planning and delivering project initiatives..
- Candidates needs to be able to write Agile stories, have UX design experience and some SharePoint.
- Strong communication, team collaboration, organized,
- Agile stories
- CRM knowledge
- Salesforce knowledge