Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Business Analyst
Term: 18 months
- Resource will serve as a liaison between Business and Technology groups specifically as a Requirements Analyst.
- Acts as a liaison between client area and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of highly complex business problems to be solved with automated systems.
- Provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements.
- Works with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes.
- Prepares specifications for system changes.
- Recommends and initiates systems testing.
- Acts as an internal consultant within technology and business groups by using quality tools and process definition/improvement to re-engineer technical processes for greater efficiencies.
- Provides direction and guidance to less experienced staff.
- will work with CCS Business partners (internal and external) and Enterprise Technical and Project organizations, providing research, analytical support and requirements management for programs and projects supporting Consumer Credit Card.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Business Requirements gathering experience
- A combination of Waterfall and Agile experience is a plus.
- Experience in Credit Card originations, operations and servicing is also desired.
- 7+ years of business systems analysis experience, business systems design experience, or a combination of both
- Extensive experience as a requirements manager on both Waterfall and Agile projects, Leading and facilitating requirements gathering and communication with project sponsors, subject matter expertise and stakeholders that can include;
- Use Case documentation, Activity and Sequence diagrams, business process modeling and business rules development and Planning and conducting the analysis of moderate to complex business problems to be solved with automated systems or the redesign of existing systems.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills