Title: Business Analyst
Type: Contract - 6+ Months
Location: Remote - US
Our client, a multinational software corporation, is seeking a Business Analyst.
- Responsible, along with your team, for operations of the internal as well as customer facing data centers and services like storage, compute, backup and network.
- Supports the company’s global network infrastructure, including the local as well as the wide area networks.
- The Business Analyst will support the project team in gathering, arranging, and mining project asset data.
- Provide gap analysis and product timelines associated by data center and present this information to project teams for feedback.
- Design and implement the Jira ticket structure that will be used by the project teams for deployment
- Evaluate the different compute/storage configurations to determine repurpose or replace compute storage HW
- Identify the individual tasks to migrate payload "off ACI"
- Help in planning and the amount of effort involved to collect and analyze the data, as well as align with all stakeholders
- Prior experience supporting network infrastructure projects and some experience with Data mining/analysis (within excel and/or other tools) is highly desirable.
- Prior Project Management is desirable as they will need to be self motivating, and ability to lead/drive the project.
- Some hands on experience with Jira software is required.
- Ability to collect large sets of data from various people and projects based on given data sets to convey to team leads what the buffers, wastages are
- Ability to perform data mining in Excel Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Project
- Data Mining
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Office Project
- Project Management
- Great communication skills
- Data Analysis
- Data Validation
- SQL Query
- Experience working with large organizations and broad networks is preferred