Expectations will be to work onsite in Irving as needed with the balance of the time in the Downtown Dallas office.
- Listening and communicating effectively with customers, partners and employees.
- Creating detailed analysis of objectives, scenarios, and potential solutions for a business.
- Planning and facilitating meetings with various stakeholders.
- Defining business requirements and reporting them back to stakeholders.
- Identifying and prioritizing technical and functional requirements.
- Seeking opportunities to grow professionally.
- 2-5 years of Business Analyst experience.
- Solid Agile knowledge and proficiency with writing user stories.
- Strong understanding of business and reporting requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Prefer Consulting experience and a desire to continue growing management responsibilities.