Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Business Analyst
Location: Richmond, VA 23235
Term: 3 months
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Must be an independent worker who can own and complete stand-alone sub-projects with little direct supervision, to a high quality standard.
- 5+ years of strong experience/expertise in Lean Management and Business Process Management.
- Lean 6 Sigma Yellow Belt certification.
- Strong skills in data analysis and data presentation techniques
- 5+ years of experience analyzing functional/non-functional system requirements.
- Strong problem investigation skillset.
- 5+ years of experience working on requirements for Web based systems.
- Excellent meeting facilitation skills and techniques’ including experience in developing and delivering training curriculums.
- Strong team working skills - ability to successfully interact in a small team environment.
- Willingness and experience doing high quality, detailed, independent, "down-in-the-weeds" process/procedure development work.
- 5+ years of extensive experience in a consulting BA role.
Even better if you have:
- Agile experience (since project works in sprints and talks EPICs, Features, and Stories).
- JIRA experience.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!