Title: Business Analyst
Location: Remote and then onsite in San Francisco, CA after SIP
- 7-10+ years’ experience in internet/ intranet-based business systems or e-business consulting.
- BDD (Behavioral Driven Development)
- Payments Experience
- Acts as liaison between client area, technical organization, and other affected areas by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of highly complex business problems to be solved through strategic eCommerce-based solutions (e.g., Intranet and Internet).
- Responsible for producing business requirements in the form of Epics, Features and User Stories (including Acceptance Criteria)
- Act as an internal consultant and Subject Matter Expert within technology and business groups
- Tools used to evaluate current processes may be industry tools or self-developed.
- May work directly with multiple lines of business, and is considered the highest-level functioning expert.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert within the team. Provide demos and take responsibility for keeping broader BA team up to date on scrum team accomplishments and value delivered to customers