Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Business Analyst
Location: San Francisco, CA 94105
Term: 24 months
- Provides leadership and expertise for digital products, initiatives, or a functional area within the Digital environment.
- Leads the development and execution of the most complex digital business plans, programs and initiatives which have significant, Enterprise-wide impact. These initiatives may focus on: content strategy/creation, customer experience, analytics/research or product management.
- Develops digital strategy for product/functionality/experience area, and influences digital strategy for the business line.
- May coach a small team of more junior digital consultants or cross-functional teams in digital initiatives.
- Recognized as an expert in the digital technology industry.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Experience documenting a User Story.
- Ability to describe the components of a good User Story.
- Must be able to employ critical thinking skills to elicit the details for a User Story.
- Experience supporting a User Story during its refinement.
- Must be able to employ critical thinking skills to elicit the details for a business process, including its rules.
- Ability to model and verbally describe a business process. Able to describe the difference between a UI and a business process.
- Experience collecting and documenting the input/output requirements for a service.