Job Title: Build Master
Location: Redmond, WA or US Remote.
Job description: Looking for a seasoned Build Master to work with a Tier 1 Carrier’s Big Data team. The selected candidate will be modifying, maintaining, and upgrading build and source control systems. This is a unique opportunity for someone with experience in the iOS, Android AOSP, ROM building, and big data integration. Successful candidates will have an opportunity to demonstrate their coding, scripting, and design skills during the interview process.
Daily Responsibilities include:
· Migration from Jenkins jobs using freestyle to pipeline
· Cherry pick and patchset in Jenkins and git and gerrit.
· Define, Implement and train Common Branching Approach (Release / Development / Features / Hot Fixes)
· Define and Implement Tagging branches per build
· Define and Implement Versioning per component
· Define and Implement Continuous Integration per component
· Define and Implement automatic merge of trivial changes from "Hot Fix" branches to the Development branches per component.
· Define and implement Gerrit (Code Review) solution and processes
· Integrate Coverity Static Code Analysis Execution and Reports to the Continues Integration processes
· Define and Implement OEMs Git Access, Replications, Code Reviews and Merging solution
· Document the flow of the builds and relationship between builds
- 4+ years of build master or source control experience
- Strong experience in build either iOS or Android applications.
- Strong experience in Coverity Static Code Analysis and Gerrit tools.
- Scripting skills in shell/Java/Python/etc.
- Proven experience with Python and Shell scripting
- Knowledge and general big data experience is a plus
- Experience in Jenkins, gradle, maven, and git
- Jenkins pipeline
- Groovy scripting
- gerrit administration
- IoS builds
- gitlab, nexus
Education: BS in Computer Science / Engineering or equivalent experience