Position: Budget Manager
Term: 6 Months Contract
- Be responsible for marketing budget and forecast accuracy in close partnership with the Finance team
- Support monthly, quarterly, and fiscal year closing by ensuring all expenses and provisions are managed properly within budget management tools.
- Advise and assist budget stakeholders with monthly and quarterly budget execution.
- Regularly track forecasts against actuals and committed spend.
- Work with stakeholders on a regular cadence to keep budgets within forecast.
- Enter and update forecasts in budget tracking tools.
- Work closely with the Finance team to help the Product Marketing Team resolve the day-to-day accounting and purchase requisition-related questions.
- Identify opportunities to optimize budget.
- Manage and execute purchasing processes, including PO’s, SOW’s, Invoicing and Receiving.
- Manage vendor relationships.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Degree in Accounting
- 2+ years of business-to-business program marketing experience, preferably in the marketing budget administration and Procurement for technology firms
- Hands-on experience using spreadsheet tools such as MS Excel or Google Sheets
- Knowledge of budget management tools such as Allocadia and procurement management modules in any ERP software
If this sounds like the perfect fit, Apply Today!