Long term contract in Plano, TX for a Brand Specialist. Will support the design, development, project management, production, roll out and reporting of the department. Will support the department’s objective of optimizing Brand & Executive education that renews pride and commitment to the brand, fosters leadership skills to manage change and team engagement, and empowers leaders and associates to create the next level guest experience.
· Assist coordination of overall project between business partner/agency and internal partner groups
· Develop new education content and presentations.
o Research and recommend new content for the department, including industry trends, consumer insights, guest speakers, and leading-edge hospitality and luxury brands.
o Create new brand presentations incorporating the brand’s 2021 direction tailored for Executives, Area Offices, Associates & agencies.
o Manage coordination with marketing and internal partner groups on 2021 brand messaging and assets, including events, product marketing, brand experience center, advertising and social media.
o Manage organization, distribution and updates to department assets on SharePoint & website.
· Assist management of department logistics and planning:
o Virtual training, live webcasts and in-person dealer events.
o Executive & guest speaker video shoots and scripting.
o Selection of digital tools to maximize effective virtual training.
o Budget and delivery of gift items for the department.
· Assist development and distribution of department’s communications to Area offices, Dealer PCs and Area PCs on dealer pricing, attendee registration, certification requirements, tracking and reporting.
· Coordinate with partner groups within the company to align department certification requirements and development timelines.
· For events at HQ, support internal coordination between business partner/agency and 13+ partner groups.
· Develop dealer pricing scenarios, including benchmarking similar training.
· Develop executive overview on pricing recommendations and recovery estimates.
· Manage and track overall program budget, cost recoveries, and invoicing across business partners.
· Manage and track development of contracts in Ariba.
· Develop executive presentations and summaries on progress and results.
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Brand Management, or equivalent professional work experience.
Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel skills, including ability to gather, structure, and present data and content.
Ability to work in a dynamic, deadline-oriented environment with minimal supervision.
Self-starter with strong project management skills.
Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Ability to work effectively with multiple teams/business partners.
Highly organized with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Strong skill set in problem solving, relationship building and time management.
Solid experience in brand, automotive, client and/or agency.
Understanding of live events and digital training landscape and measurement.
Experience interfacing with and presenting to executive leadership.
Understanding of LMS and company certification.
Experience in creating engaging presentations and storytelling.