The person will also assist the Social Media team in all efforts, including making contributions to creative brainstorms, and collaborating in the execution of strategies. This will include copywriting, social posts, tweets, status updates, photos, and videos. This person should have a strong understanding of visual communications, especially on Linkedin and Twitter. Ideal candidates will have some B2B social media management experience, preferably across a range of channels.
- Create copy, and creative (graphics, GIFs, short videos, etc.) for social channels, campaigns, on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn that meet content goals and align with branding.
- Content curation for our main social media channels from existing content resources
- Monitor and moderate our handles
- Keep up to date with the latest digital trends
- 2+ years relevant experience social media or community management role
- Basic design and video editing knowledge.
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Experience creating content for social media
- Proactive, driven, and creative, with strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience with technical or development-related topics is beneficial, but not required.
- Previous remote working experience