Contract Opportunity with Highly Reputable Big Four Organization
Position: BMO Analyst
Location: Secaucus, NJ, 07094
Term: 6 months 05/03/2021 to 11/02/2021
- The BMO Analyst will assist both the Information Security Resource Management team and Software and Vendor Management team within the BMO.
- Resource Management Team:
- Resource data maintenance.
- Recruiting data maintenance & support.
- Forecast report maintenance.
- Contractors (On-boarding, Off-boarding, extensions).
- SMU / Counselor changes.
- Vendor Management Team:
- Submitting Independence forms and reviewing vendor invoices.
- Experience working in a global IT environment
- Reporting via management dashboards with actions identified to deliver continual improvement.
- Work with Information Security teams to drive data accuracy.
- Proactively identify and address resourcing challenges
- Effectively prioritize workload
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks and priorities
- Good stakeholder management
- Attention to detail
- Provides resource planning process guidance to stakeholders, process users and members of the team
- Experience of using the various Microsoft office tools (PPT, Excel, Word)
- Advanced Excel skills: Pivot tables, joining multiple data sources, Power Pivot
- Proficiency using Power BI for creating and analyzing Resource Data and Reporting
- Flexible. Able to manage multiple demands efficiently and effectively
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good facilitation skills — able to conduct meetings with stakeholders and manage negotiations
- Ideally, you’ll also have
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline or equivalent work experience
- 1 to 2 years in a corporate IT environment
- 1 to 2 years of experience in BMO or program/project management or other relevant experience
- Other relevant experience in a related technical field (application development, deployment/implementation and infrastructure)