Title: Blockchain Data Labeler
Location: US - Remote
Our client’s goal as a team with this initiative is to set up a ground truth blockchain metadata pipeline to enrich raw blockchain data with valuable labels for addresses on different chains that shed light on who/what type of entity is behind an address.
Currently the process for deriving ground truth data on who is behind a given blockchain address involves interacting with the various entities we want to tag by manually sending and receiving crypto to/from their addresses. We have to do this for multiple types of entities on multiple blockchains (using multiple crypto-assets). We want to scale this process by outsourcing or hiring contractors for it.
- Basic digital fluency (Web browsing, Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets, Note taking)
- Fluency in English
- Bonus: Prior exposure to crypto/blockchain ecosystem and/or technology
- Years of experience: 1 - 3
High Level Workflow:
- Our client will provide digital assets as well as a crypto wallet on the blockchain.
- Our client will also provide a list of entities of interest to interact with
- The contractor will sign up for the entities of interest and send and receive crypto from them
- The contractor will record all transactions and supplementary notes/observations related to these transactions and entities.
- Contractors need to provide KYC/ID to sign up for different services
- They need to be able to interact with darknet markets and illicit entities
- They need to be able to do crypto transactions (i.e not eligible for country which bans crypto - like India).
Looking for Individuals who can:
- Regularly transact with different entities on the blockchain using crypto assets and a standalone wallet set up by our client’s Analytics team. Types of entities include:
- Exchanges and Financial Services Companies that accept crypto
- Darknet markets
- Token teams
- Wallet Clients
- Sign up for accounts at exchanges and other related services using their own ID and pass the relevant KYC/AML checks to enable the full feature set of deposits/withdrawals
- Have some exposure/knowledge around crypto transactions and blockchains in order to note down relevant useful features about the entities they interact with (such as deposit/withdrawal limits, types of address options offered, and other material info that can help us tag that entity).