Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Our client is one of the world's largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies. Come be a part of how digitalization, globalization, urbanization, demographic change, and climate change are transforming our world.
Position: Biomedical Chemist
Location: Norwood Massachusetts 02062
Term: 12 months
- Develop and/or optimize biosensors from pre-development through product release.
- Extensive lab work designing and executing experiments, and analyzing resultant data.
- Transfer sensor designs from R&D to Manufacturing.
- Document sensor development efforts for DHF and IP.
- Conducting research, data analysis and process development studies to support feasibility and verification/validation project phases.
- Solve technical problems of high to moderate complexity, lead troubleshooting efforts to determine root causes for failures and customer complaints, and design and conduct DOE experiments to support development of improved sensor formulations and to enhance sensor quality and performance.
- Close collaboration with R&D reagent scientist colleagues and providing technical leadership to manufacturing personnel.
- Participate in departmental and cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of new or improved products and will contribute to the design and development of next generation platforms.
- Maintaining a laboratory notebook, writing technical reports, internal protocols and SOPs, and keeping up to date with advances in the clinical diagnostics field.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Masters in chemistry, analytical chemistry, electrochemistry, material science or a related field.
- Excellent working knowledge of amperometric and potentiometric sensors for diagnostic applications.
- Working knowledge of electrochemical analytical techniques.
- Experience with enzyme stabilization and immobilization technologies.
- Experience with polymer synthesis.
- Working knowledge of polymer chemistry and material science.
- Proven track record of sensor development.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!