Position: Billing Specialist
Location: Woonsocket, RI
Term: 7 months (06/07/2021 to 12/31/2021)
- Responsible for maintaining all media billing requirements, including sending any missing vendor invoices, clearing monthly discrepancies for the team and process all media billings.
- Work closely with the finance department, providing weekly updates for clearance and invoice payments.
- Coordinate with teams, vendors and agencies to match invoices with purchased orders to ensure accuracy of information on invoice.
- Responsible for setting up new vendors in the system in CVS billing systems.
- Gather information for new vendors and review vendor statements for possible past due amount/credits, provide updates on reconciliation and if any vendor payments are due that have yet to be paid.
- Maintain financial data and related records.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 2+ years of Accounts Receivable Experience.
- 2+ years of experience using billing software.
- 2+ years of media billing and reconciliation.
- Media billing and reconciliation experience, ideally from the publisher-side, is a plus
- Understanding of digital media, marketing tactics, operational process, and enabling technologies
- Self-motivated, high capacity individual who can function and win in a demanding, performance-driven environment.
- Intellectual curiosity and a strong familiarity with the digital environment
- Highly detail-oriented, self-starter, independent worker with critical thinking skills
- Superior project management and organizational skills with a proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously where priorities can change quickly
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, build relationships and lead cross-functional teams
- Consistently demonstrates professionalism, reliability, accountability, and flexibility, in working with others
- Strong PC knowledge including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and financial systems such as Ariba and Salesforce.
- Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required.