Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Come work for the nations premier health innovation company to join our mission of helping people on their path to better health. Be part of our innovative team that is unlocking the power of data to transform the healthcare experience.
Position: Billing Specialist
Location: Monroeville, PA, 15146
Term: 6 months (07/27/2020 to 01/29/2021)
Work Schedule: Mon - Fri 8AM - 4:30PM
- Third party billing and follow-up associated with the dispensing of prescription medication via telephone, Internet, and in writing
- Transmit/submit claims (paper or electronic) to insurance payers for reimbursement
- Resolve insurance problems and patient issues that may have resulted from incorrect or incomplete information, therapy changes and pharmacy or shipping errors
- Maintain supporting chronological notes that detail actions taken to resolve outstanding account balances
- Maintain patient demographic information and data collection systems, including all billing/collection reports, queues, or diversions while remaining in accordance with payer and company policy guidelines
- Contact patients and Physician's offices as needed in order to expedite claims processing
- Customer service in a healthcare environment
- Experience working with a healthcare reimbursement system preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Customer service skills, ability to work in a team
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to utilize analytical skills
- Ability to prioritize daily tasks
- Experience in MS Office, specifically Excel, Outlook, and Word
- Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required.