Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Big Data/Python Support Engineer
Location: Charlotte, NC; Dallas, TX; Summit, NJ
Term: 12 months
- This resource will be supporting the modeling platform for risk analytics and will be supporting the CI/CD pipeline, Big Data platform and model executions.
- This resource will be working with a team that is in different time zones, EST, MST, and IST.
- Resource will be doing 40% development and 60% support.
- Resource will be responding to user queries, screen share with users and engage with other stakeholders as needed to help with challenges the users are facing.
- This resource will provide stability to the platform, expand the origins and scale up to expand other applications.
- Resource should have good communication and will speak very little to the business
- 5+ years of overall software engineering experience
- 5+ years of development experience with languages such as Python, Big Data (Hadoop), PySpark, Spark, Hive , Kafka etc
- 3+ Years of experience working with Anaconda, Jpyter Hub, Conda Packaes (Install packages, create environments)
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- 2+ years of DevOps experience and familiar with tools like Jenkins, uDeploy, Blackduck , Sonar and Familiarity with CI/CD Process.
- 3+ Years of experience working with Anaconda, Jpyter Hub, Conda Packaes (Install packages, create environments) (within python)
- Financial Experience