Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Front End UI Developer
Location: North Brunswick, NJ
Term: 12 months
- Leads, designs, develops, test and implements applications and system components, tools and utilities, models, simulation, and analytics to manage complex business functions using sophisticated technologies.
- Resolve coding, testing and escalated platform issues of a technically challenging nature.
- Responsible for defining opportunities across IT to maximize resource utilization and improve processes while reducing cost.
- Ensures that systems are monitored to increase operational efficiency and managed to mitigate risk.
- Mentor and train other members of the team.
- Partner with Management, Dev, QA, production support and platform engineering teams effectively. Focuses on building relevant capabilities in the organization to keep pace with demand and best practices in the industry.
- Manage vendor/contractor partnerships to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Design, code, test, debug and document programs using Agile development practices.
- Leads implementation of complex projects/initiatives on above domain.
- Understands and leads the team to ensure compliance and risk management requirements for supported area are met and works with other stakeholders to implement key risk initiatives.
- 90% development, 10% in meetings
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience in UI development
- Advanced Angular UI Framework skills
- Need Angular 8+ but open to reviewing minimum of Angular 2+
- 3-5 in Web Stack Development
- Agile Experience
- Strong communication skills - will speak to the business and offshore teams
- Experiencing working on OpenFin/Electron and Front Office Real Time UIs
- Banking domain