Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: BI Report Developer
Location: Richmond, VA 23220
Term: 7 months
- Analysis, design, and delivery of reports for various business lines and use cases across the organization as part of the Enterprise BI & Reporting strategy.
- Assist in working with business and technical teams to gather report and data integration related requirements from business users to create functional and technical requirements documents.
- Communicate with business users and project managers at regular project status meetings.
- Translate business requirements and source system understanding into technical design.
- Ensure Project deliverables are delivered on time.
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5+ years of experience in Oracle BI Publisher / OBIEE (Oracle BI)
- 2+ years of experience with XML/XPath/XSD concepts.
- 2+ years of experience creating RTF/PDF templates for BI Publisher Reports.
- 5+ years of experience with Advanced SQL (PL/SQL preferred) scripting & query knowledge.
- 5+ years of advanced experience working with relational database systems and writing complex views, queries, and procedures.
Even better if you have:
- 2+ years of experience with BI Publisher Security model and configuration.
- 2+ years of experience in performance tuning SQL and PL/SQL.
- 2+ years of experience with Oracle BI Dashboards & Analysis.
- 2+ years of experience using Oracle SQL Developer or Toad.
- 2+ years of experience with other mainstream reporting tools such as SAP Crystal and Business Objects.
- 2+ years of experience and working knowledge of data warehouses, ETL, and data models (star schema, dimensional).
- 2+ years of experience with an ETL platform such as Oracle Data Integrator, Informatica, or SSIS.
- Working knowledge Microsoft PowerBI.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!