Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Our client is a global, values-driven corporation that leads the communications, automotive, and media industries. Apply today to be on a team that disrupts industries and builds a better future for the next generation.
Position: BI Developer
Location: Atlanta Georgia 30328
Term: 3 months
- Delivers complex custom applications, reports, & interfaces that meet project quality & time guidelines. Work with Business Analysts to clarify & understand requirements, develop application programs according to established standards & procedures, and collaborate with QA in testing.
- Work the business & fellow team members (Business Analyst, QA, Scrum Master, and Architect). Participate in requirements definition sessions to gain a general perspective on the bus objective(s) or bus problem that is to be addressed by the system.
- Interface w/Bus Analysts to gain an understanding of functional requirements.
- Continually interface w/Business to ensure functional requirements are clearly understood & being met. Understand application to a degree that impact of modification requests can be analyzed & communicated in a timely fashion.
- Provide alternative solutions where appropriate. Provide realistic estimates for applications to be developed.
- Code, unit test, & document complex customizations, interfaces, conversions & reports.
- Schedule & conduct application code review sessions.
- Support QA team in testing & problem resolution of developed application programs.
- Act as mentor to other developers with goal of sharing knowledge.
- Provide on call support to resolve application related issues in production.
- Meet with management to give status reports & resolve problems.
- Attend & participate in team & departmental meetings. Assist leads & management in evaluating future releases of currently used dev tools & new technologies.
- Review effectiveness of team & make suggestions for improvement where appropriate.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Should have a firm grasp of the software dev life cycle, the tech platform on which the application programs execute, & the ability to lead projects/initiatives.
- BA/BS in Comp Science, management of Info Sys, or related field.
- 5-10 years of experience in general application development experience with continual growth in responsibilities.
- 2-5 years of experience with Microsoft PowerApps & PowerAutomate.
- 2-5 Years of SharePoint Experience.
- Demonstrated experience leading application design/initiatives.
Even better if you have:
- Microsoft Dataverse and PowerBI experience.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!