Location: Scottsdale, AZ - Remote
Term: 6 months
Pay: $80.00 DOE
- Works closely with information consumers from requirements definition through build and implementation
- Designs and builds quality BI solutions according to specifications to turn data into actionable intelligence
- Performs unit testing and coordinates with QA team to ensure BI solutions meet needs
- Identifies actionable insights on proposed questions to construct a hypothesis and suggest recommendations based on testing of that hypothesis using data modeling or similar technique to influence the direction of the business and effectively communicate findings to cross functional groups.
- At least 3 years of experience developing and implementing BI solutions
- Strong analytical skills and passion for solving important business problems.
- Direct experience with Power BI preferred; significant experience with leading BI tools (Cognos, Business Objects, Qlik, Tableau, etc.) mandatory
- Experience within a modern, cloud-based data & analytics ecosystem
- Full lifecycle experience preferred (Requirements, Design, Development, Testing)
- Experience with advanced / predictive analytics a plus, but not required