Location: Scottsdale, AZ - Remote
Term: 6 months
Pay: $80.00 DOE
- Works closely with information consumers from requirements definition through build and implementation
- Designs and builds quality BI solutions according to specifications to turn data into actionable intelligence
- Performs unit testing and coordinates with QA team to ensure BI solutions meet needs
- Identifies actionable insights on proposed questions to construct a hypothesis and suggest recommendations based on testing of that hypothesis using data modeling or similar technique to influence the direction of the business and effectively communicate findings to cross functional groups.
- At least 3 years of experience developing and implementing BI solutions
- Strong analytical skills and passion for solving important business problems.
- Direct experience with Power BI preferred; significant experience with leading BI tools (Cognos, Business Objects, Qlik, Tableau, etc.) mandatory
- Experience within a modern, cloud-based data & analytics ecosystem
- Full lifecycle experience preferred (Requirements, Design, Development, Testing)
- Experience with advanced / predictive analytics a plus, but not required
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.