Looking to work in one of the Top Tech Towns in America? We are seeking a MicroStrategy developer for Greenville, SC. As part of a fast paced, global team, you will assist users of BI technology with focus on data warehousing and reporting. This is a 6 month contract with potential to convert.
FUTURE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to understand their business needs, formulate and complete end-to-end analysis that includes data gathering, analysis, design and development of reporting deliverables.
- Work in a Lean & Agile squad to satisfy stakeholder priorities and challenging Business requirements.
- Translate Business requirements into functional requirements.
- Create Flow Models and Technical Design documentation for new and modified data feeds.
- Create queries to test the data tables and also report output created in PowerBI and/or MicroStrategy reporting tools.
- Deploy the solution by contributing to change management, communication and training
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE
- Bachelors Degree (or higher) in relevant field (Information Systems, Data Science, Analytics, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, etc.) is strongly preferred, but relevant experience will be considered in lieu of a relevant degree
- Strong skills in data analytics, visualization, statistics, SQL required
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal and organizational skills and be detail oriented
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prior working experience with business intelligence software (i.e., MicroStrategy, Power BI, Qlik, etc.) is preferred
- Professional experience in a Business Intelligence Analyst/Developer or related role - 3+ years
- Working knowledge SQL- 3+years
- 2+ years Working knowledge Python
- 1+ years familiarity Lean & Agile Development
- Skilled in developing dashboard visualizations with MicroStrategy or similar tool (e.g. Tableau, QlikView)
- Proficiency in an Object-Oriented Programming language, preferably Python,
- Strong communication and leadership skills; able to communicate effectively with a diverse audience
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and lead small engagements if necessary