Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
Our client is a diversified, global portfolio of niche brands and businesses that manufactures highly engineered products and solutions for our customers. They are committed to generating superior shareholder returns by combining a unique management style of decentralization, entrepreneurial spirit, active mergers and acquisitions, and a balanced approach to capital deployment, all with a culture of continuous improvement as embodied in the company culture. Markets include commercial roofing, specialty polyurethane, aerospace, medical, defense, transportation, industrial, protective coating, auto refinishing, agriculture, mining, and construction.
Position: Benefits Assistant
Location: Carlisle, PA
In this function, the Benefits Specialist provides superior customer service to employees and managers while supporting established processes in an employee-oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity and standards, goal attainment, retaining and ongoing development of a superior workforce.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Overseeing the following:
- Completion of monthly spreadsheets
- Verifying HR input data
- Adding Dependent data and coverage
- Preparing and submitting CCM Invoices for payment
- EyeMed – completing request for payment, obtaining signature, send to CCM Accounting
- United Concordia – dental claims for run out through end of 2021 - completing request for payment, obtaining signature, send to CCM Accounting
- The Standard – moving data from ADP report to the CCM spreadsheet, completing request for payment, obtaining signature, send to CCM Accounting
- Managing CCM Leaves Management Inbox
- Re-routing leaves incoming email to the appropriate HR team
- Providing direction to HR team member on required actions
- Qualified Medical Support Orders
- Adding mandated coverage to ADP
- Completion of Employer response
- Preparing response for mail
- Weekly Deduction in Arrears Report
- Review payroll report of benefit deductions not taken
- Validate accuracy of the arrears
- Return results to payroll (very short turnaround time)
- CCM – Communicate HSA failed CIP
- Follow up with Payroll regarding Employer funding and Employee contributions
- Integrations and Divestiture
- Provide admin support through those transitions
- Monitor CSL and CCM Benefits Inbox
- Re-route email when escalation is required
- Could be escalated internally or carrier partner
- Prepare mail merge and mailings for employee information or request for information
- Performs additional duties as requested, directed, or assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Must have strong experience working in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to problem solve, ability to work within a cohesive team environment, strong attention to detail, strong interpersonal skills, ability to work within firm deadlines.
- Equipment Operated: PC, phone, fax, copier.
- Data Used: Confidential personnel data.
- Materials Used: Electronic and paper records and documents.
- Interactions with Others: Frequent interaction with employees at all levels on a daily basis.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of 4+ years administrative experience required
- Prior experience working in an ADP environment highly preferred but not required
Work Environment/Time Worked:
- Work Environment: Office environment.
- Time Worked: Monday – Friday, 8 am - 5 pm, with the ability to work additional hours as required.
- Travel: Not routinely required.