- Resolve complex benefits analysis using a high level of critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Diligent with reconciling contributions, census files and contribution issues.
- Assist in the day to day administration of the company’s benefits plans.
- Assist in due diligence for upcoming mergers and acquisitions.
- Partner with various stakeholders to ensure plans operate smoothly.
- Assist in answering employee questions on Slack and other platforms.
- Assist in researching a variety of employee benefits issues.
- Bachelor degree
- Minimum of 8 - 10 years U.S. benefits experience in a fast-paced environment
- International benefits experience a huge plus.
- Proven track record in 401(k) administration and analysis
- Must be able to work flexible hours in order to support a global workforce.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and translate into actionable insight.
- Must be highly resourceful.
- Have excellent organizational skills, balancing multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Strong knowledge of ERISA, HIPAA, COBRA, FMLA, ACA and other applicable regulations.
- Must have previous experience with Workday benefits modules and running a variety of reports..
Nice to haves:
- Experience in a startup culture
- Comfortable with ambiguity and non-stop problem solving, building and action