Title: Benefits Coordinator
Type: Direct Placement
Location: Dublin, CA (on-site)
The client is an Insurance Trust Organization that provides insurance services to businesses and individuals. The Benefits Coordinator is responsible for all payment processing, billing, and reconciliation.
- Create invoices (word and excel), process payments and reconcile individual and group billings
- Mail monthly/quarterly billing statements
- Complete live check bank deposit slips
- Perform weekly/monthly/quarterly and annual mailings
- Run and process various monthly reports for over aged dependent eligibility, Cobra expiration, etc.
- Maintain eligibility system with updated member demographic information such as addresses
- Interact with customers and clients as needed
- Basic Accounting skills, 10 key, data entry and reconciliation
- 1-2 years of basic office experience; phone, filing, mailing, etc.
- Excel/Word Knowledge
- Customer and Client Service skills
- Ability to work independently as well as be a team player
- Accounting/Bookkeeping/Insurance Billing experience a plus