Your areas of expertise span historical best practices and innovations in the development of digital experiences. You have a passion for hands-on coding, putting the customer first and delivering an exceptional experience through the creation of extendable and re-usable products. You are curious to see where technology and the industry is going and constantly strive to keep up through personal projects and learning. If required, you must be willing to wear any of the other hats that is required to make the project successful and be always ready to learn new technology on the fly and deliver the results.
- Innovate, Research & Evaluate new technologies and tools for a quality output
- Architect, Design and Implement ensuring scalability, performance and security
- Code and implement new algorithms to solve complex problems
- Develop the technical solution and deploy to cloud instances for testing
- Partner and collaborate with stakeholders and other technology teams
- Integrate new api or microservices required to deliver the feature
- Work in an Agile development environment while continuously evaluating and improving engineering processes
- Ensure solutions are built to industry standard and follows rigid security requirements
? Must Have Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field (Master’s Degree preferred) or relevant experience
- 6+ years of Software Design & Development experience in RESTful API’s, Pub-Sub, and microservice architecture
- Strong background in object-oriented or functional programming design and programming
- Excellent Experience in 2 or more of languages - Node.js, Java, Python.
- Proficient in transferring streams of data efficiently, so necessary action can be taken on them
- Solid foundation and understanding of relational and NoSQL database principles.
- Understanding of commonly used protocols such as https, WebSocket, Polling, XMPP, COAP, MQTT, etc
- Strong understanding of REST, microservices architecture, network architecture & best security practices
- Experience with API security frameworks, token management and user access control including OAuth, JWT, etc.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- 2+ years of experience using CI-CD tools like Jenkins, containers and cluster orchestration
- Ability to work in an Agile /SCRUM environment.
- Experience with unit, integration & Blackbox testing procedures and tools like Junit/TestNG/Cucumber, etc.
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Well organized with a bias for action with minimal direction.
- Ravenous about learning technology and problem solving
? Good to Have:
- Working knowledge of IoT platforms (e.g., Azure IoT Suite, AWS IoT, Google IoT Core or similar)
- Experience in application management and monitoring of applications
- Experience in securing complex distributed systems
- Hands on experience with Kafka or other related stream processing frameworks
- Good understanding of SDLC, Agile methodologies & Agile development experience
- Experience with the AWS/Azure/Google Cloud eco-system, toolsets and deployment architecture
- Working with modern development approaches (containerization, cloud, continuous delivery, micro-services, modular reactive web applications)
- 1-2 years of experience in eCommerce and Retail business