KEY RESPONSIBILITES AND DUTIES:
- Ideal candidates will be responsible for the coding and front end development of the proprietary QSR POS application.
- Coding and testing
- Working closely with the product owner and technical lead
- Adhere to guidelines set forth by the technical lead
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies, presenting these for architectural review.
“MUST HAVE” SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- 5-8 years of Java/J2EE and Web services development.
- Should have experience in using:
- Core-Java, Object Oriented concepts, Asynch Messaging, Multi-threading etc.
- Spring Boot/ Spring MVC framework / REST Web Services
- Message queues (Kafka, RabbitMQ etc.).
- Building the micro services in Kubernetes, Docker containerized environments.
- Experience with RDBMS (PosgreSQL preferred) and NoSQL DB (MongoDB preferred)
- Experience writing automation tests (Cucumber/ REST Assured/ TestNG)
ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
- Exposure to Azure cloud
- Exposure to React JS