Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Azure SSIS Data Integration Developer
Location: Richmond, VA 23219
Term: 6 Months
- Implement end-to-end data solutions in Azure.
- Design, build and deploy effective SSIS packages, Azure Data Factory.
- Implement ETL and data movement solutions using Azure Data Factory and SSIS.
- Help business users analyze data as well as providing data insight to upper management.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and understand reporting needs and develop/modify a data model in Azure SQL.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues with data migration and transformation within the Microsoft Azure environment such as DataBricks, Data Factory, and other applications in the Development, UAT and Production environments.
- Perform production deployments.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5+ years of experience and SQL Server 2014 Development skills.
- 3+ years of experience with Azure Datalakes and Data Analysis.
- 3+ years of experience with Azure SQL Databases, Azure SQL Tunings.
- 3+ years of experience with Datalake tools, DataBricks and DevOps.
- 3+ years of experience in SQL Server Integration Service (SSIS).
- 3+ years of experience with SSRS and SSAS.
- 3+ years of experience in Software Development Life cycle - Development and implementation Practices.
- 3+ years of experience in importing and exporting large datasets from and to various sources.
- Strong analytical skills to solve and model complex business requirements.
- 3+ years of experience in an Agile Scrum environment.
Even better if you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems.
- 2+ years of experience in Source code and Team Management Software (TFS Preferred).
- 3+ years of experience in Powershell Scripting.
- 2+ years of experience and knowledge in Linux OS and Job Scheduling.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!