This position requires the ability to code primarily using C# in a .NET core environment, working with Logic and Function apps. Must also have a strong working knowledge of SQL Server, writing efficient SQL queries, and Azure DevOps is critical. The preferred candidate will have proven experience solving complex business problems, working with a certain amount of ambiguity and is able work in a remote team environment.
Since this role is 100% remote, the Azure Software Engineer may live and work remotely from anywhere in the U.S. It is not approved to transfer a work Visa, so you must but able to work on W2 directly with the company. Excellent benefits offered, with annual bonus, health insurance including dental and vision, PTO (3 weeks), paid holidays (9 days), 401(k) + company match and more.
As the Azure Software Engineer on this team, you will engage in the following duties and responsibilities:
- Designing software applications and processes from conception to completion, including the ability to effectively convey those designs to peers, management, and customers.
- Designing and developing cloud native web applications and services.
- Designs, implements, and refines Microsoft Azure cloud solutions across multiple tenants with various networking and scalability using infrastructure-as-code.
- Acts as subject matter expert across multiple applications, systems and technologies leveraging technical and business knowledge to drive the planning and execution of complex initiatives.
- Conducts requirement analysis, documents technical specifications, writes/reviews/debugs code and maintains documentation of support manuals.
- Leads investigation and resolution efforts for critical, high impact problems, defects, and incidents
- 7 years of relevant experience is required; 5 years with a bachelor’s degree in a related field (Computer Science, Engineering, Math)
- SQL Server, writing efficient SQL queries, and Azure DevOps knowledge required.
- Experience with various Azure services:
- ADLS - Azure Data Lake Storage, AKV - Azure Key Vault, Azure SQL & Databases
- Possess comprehensive knowledge of Lab Information Systems, or CRM, ERP, RCM, HRIS and system Integrations
- Working knowledge of React JS for front end development, Docker containers and Kubernetes as well as writing power shell scripts required
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Able to coordinate and execute application testing for complex applications
- Demonstrated abilities in Azure DevOps, GIThub and deployment
- Ability to work in and participate in a multidisciplinary cross functional team