Job Title: Azure Platform Engineer - Dallas
- Development expertise, at least with one of the common languages such as: Python, Go, Node
- Experience with one or more Infrastructure as Code (IaC) tools for automation such Terraform, Ansible, Packer, Chef, Puppet, Azure Resource Manager is a Plus
- Experience in Linux and Windows administration, Networking, Active Directory, Monitoring Tools, Kubernetes, Docker, OpenShift, databases (such as: Oracle, SQL Server, and Postgres),
- Experience with one or more databases such as Oracle, SQL Server, Postgres , MongoDB , Cassandra.
- Ability to follow procedures and guidelines and to implement solutions that are aligned with program-level standards.
- Ability to research and to recommend solutions to reduce cost and to optimize cloud automation and infrastructure flexibility.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems and to collaborate with other experts to resolve them.
- Possess a passion for continuous learning and a growth mindset.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and professional demeanor.
- Experience with one of the main public cloud platforms, private cloud, cloud technologies and services, PaaS, and IaaS.
- Experience with any of the following is a plus: Networking, Security, Load Balancer, Firewall, App Gateway, Web services, Microservices, Containers, and Operation System Administration.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.