Terrific Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits and upcoming extension plus the opportunity to work 100% remotely!!!Join this large U.S. audit, tax and advisory services firm to help turn knowledge into value for the benefit of their clients, people, and the capital markets.
Position: Azure / .NET Full Stack Developer
Location: 100% REMOTE
Term: 4 months+ Extension
- Expertise with .net framework, .net core, object-oriented programming, Design patterns.
- Experience with Azure SQL, Microsoft SQL server.
- Expertise with Entity framework core code first approach.
- Experience with various messaging platforms and patterns, ServiceBus, RabbitMQ etc...
- Commanding grasp of HTML, CSS, and related web technologies
- Experience with working in an Agile team and adept at using tools like Azure Devops, Git etc...
- Experience with troubleshooting and implementing CI/CD pipelines in Azure DevOps.
- Experience with application performance / analytics tools
- Experience with ARM templates and SharePoint a plus.
- Establish & follow best practices for coding, incorporate secure coding practices and documents code consistantly; responsible for quality code of given product area
- Team player who can mentor and support other software engineers
- Effective communicator, can clearly communicate verbally and in-writing
- Organized and detail-oriented, able to work well under deadlines in a changing environment and perform multiple tasks effectively and concurrently
At least 3 years of experience in cloud-based web development
Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing.