For this opportunity, you will be responsible for Application Lifecycle Management for this product development team working with C#.Net development. Primary duties will encompass the design and implementation of automated build and release pipelines utilizing Azure DevOps Services, supporting a .NET C# stack. P You will provide communication and collaboration between software development, quality assurance, business analysis, project management and infrastructure teams.
The following is a summary of the essential functions for this permanent full time role in our organization.
- Create and manage Azure DevOps Services build and release definitions to enable deployment to lower environments as well as production environments
- Setup continuous integration capabilities
- Perform Dev, Test, UAT, Staging and Production build/deploy activities for application releases
- Support production deployments, assist with troubleshooting deployment issues
- Assist with branching/merging in order to provide support of parallel development requirements
- Collaborate with testing SMEs and assist with continuous delivery of builds to environment
- Act as a liaison between application development and infrastructure teams in the establishment of needed infrastructure in the development and subsequent support of application solutions
- Develop an understanding of infrastructure footprint of existing NET solutions and utilize as a pattern for new solutions
- Serve as the SME for software development life-cycle tools that can support testing, monitoring, integration/release and scheduling areas
- Install, configure, troubleshoot, patch, and upgrade software application products
- Monitor usage and changes configurations to improve capacity or performance of servers
- Participate in system performance tuning and technical troubleshooting sessions
The requirements listed below are representative of the skill and/or ability required.
- Bachelor Degree or in-lieu of degree, equivalent education, training and work-related experience
- 2+ years of working with or supporting an Application Development team working in C#.Net.
- Strong working knowledge of Azure DevOps Services to include: GIT Source Control, GIT branching strategies, creating and managing build definitions, and creating and managing release pipelines, deployment groups, deployment gates
- Strong build automation experience utilizing YAML
- Experience with all types of application configuration and deployment, including but not limited to, web applications, web services, windows services, micro services
- Familiarity with building and deploying NET Core applications
- Strong working knowledge of all phases of software development including design, coding, testing and implementation
- Strong scripting knowledge, preferably PowerShell
- Strong knowledge of CI/CD implementation and best practices utilizing Azure DevOps Services and on premises TFS
- Familiarity of working with containers utilizing Kubernetes
- Hands-on experience creating SQL projects/DacPacs; automating the deployment
- Strong knowledge of Windows server technologies (ex IIS configurations, monitoring agents) and network configurations (ex DNS, proxy, firewall rule exceptions)
- Experience working with virtual machines in a VMWare environment
- Azure certifications
- C#.Net development/coding skills
This is a permanent, full time position and you can work 100% remote although we prefer someone located in EST. Full benefits provided and great, collaborative working environment with top technical talent! Please apply so we can discuss this role with you in more detail!