Are you an Azure Developer experienced with iPaaS and .NET Core Technologies? Does innovating with this type of technology get you excited? If the answers are yes, keep reading!!!
TITLE: AZURE DEVELOPER
Client is currently seeking an experienced Azure developer with .NET focus to join our development team. Person will be responsible for applying best in class innovations and techniques with high quality in mind. The right person will have proven core competencies in Microsoft Azure cloud iPaaS and .Net Core technologies.
Out of the following list, are there at least 9 skills in your background? If so, this is the job for you and a great career opportunity awaits!!!
- Azure Integration Services
- Logic App
- Azure Active Directory
- API Management Services/APIM
- Azure Relay
- Service Bus
- Key Vault
- Relay Listeners - .Net Core Console application
- Hybrid Integration – cloud to on-prem
- Azure Data Factory
- Azure App Services
- Azure Functions
- Azure Blob Storage
- Azure Resource Manager
- Cosmos DB
- Azure File Storage
- Event Grid
Responsibilities and Duties
- Build and support business systems integrations with external systems using Azure iPaaS solution.
- Support and maintain existing Azure integrations by keeping the technology up to date. Provide support to production environment applications and apply fixes if needed.
- Improve operations by conducting system analysis, recommending changes in procedures and identify enhancements.
- Provide information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues. Effectively document design requirements and specifications through excellent written and verbal communication.
- Apply Agile principles to capture requirements, develop and deliver solutions.
- Work with end users to gather requirements and convert those requirements into technical specifications.
Qualification and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years of hands on experience and commanding knowledge in designing and delivering solutions in Azure iPaaS platform. Knowledge of Azure cloud environment is must.
- Experience in migration with core software applications (On-Premises to Cloud / Cloud to Cloud)
- Expert level experience working with Microsoft Azure, Microsoft .Net Core, RESTful API, Azure Service Bus and APIM.
- Experience with business, technical specific requirement analysis, business process modeling, mapping.
- Strong C# background and experience with Logic Apps, Storage Accounts, Key Vault and CI/CD (continuous integration and continuous deployment processes) using Azure DevOps.
- Expertise in the architectural design, and implementation of patterns including Middleware, Bulk Data, Real-Time Data, File Based, Cloud, Process Integrations, and Event Processing, Security, data encryption/decryption.
- Hands-on experience on the technical implementation of user stories in Agile Scrum environment.
- Being experienced in developing Enterprise solutions and taking ownership of the work. Can function independently and in a team environment. Can simultaneously think about the big picture and the micro-level details. Ability to organize multiple integrations from a timing and process flow perspective
- Knowledge of Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS/PaaS) is must.
- Experience in linking cross-functional applications and strong understanding of enterprise application integration patterns
- Working knowledge of relational database design and data management techniques Responsibilities.
- Other desired technologies (PLUSES):
- Azure Data Factory
- Micro services
- SQL Server/TSQL
- Oracle SQL, PL/SQL
- ASP.Net Web API
Work Environment: work from home during COVID duration, flexible work environment
SKILLS LIST: Client requests candidates to have at least 9 out of the 16 skills listed below