Our client is seeking a Data Warehouse Consultant for a 6-12 month contract opportunity with the option to extend or convert, located in Irving, TX.
The Senior Data Warehouse Engineer will implement an enterprise-grade, high-performance, scalable data warehouse environment along with ETL processes to four plus disparate systems using forward-looking best practices.
- Verify and finalize project plan.
- Gather and document end user business requirements.
- Design, build, verify, and implement a scalable Data Warehouse environment utilizing the Microsoft technology stack.
- Design, build, verify, and implement optimized Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) processes utilizing Microsoft technology stack.
- Define and implement best practices for change management and source code control.
- Build and refine Technical Support and Training Documentation for IT Team and end users.
- Train IT Team to support, maintain, enhance, and optimize Data Warehouse and ETL processes.
- Design, build, and implement pre-defined, scheduled, ad hoc, and dynamic reports and dashboards using Microsoft SSRS and Microsoft Power BI.
- Optimize Microsoft SSRS Report Portal.
- Optimize Microsoft Power BI Dashboard Portal.
- Expert (7+ years) in Microsoft SQL Server, SSRS, SSAS, SSIS, and T-SQL.
- Expert (5+ years) in Microsoft PowerShell, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Power BI.
- Expert (7+ years) in data modeling, design, and development.
- Deep and verifiable experience designing, building, and implementing Data Warehouse solutions with the Microsoft technology stack.
- Deep and verifiable experience designing, building, and implementing scalable, high volume ETL processes with the Microsoft technology stack.
- Deep and verifiable experience with a wide variety of system, data, and file input types.
- Experience designing, building, and implementing Microsoft SSRS Reports and Microsoft Power BI Dashboards would be a plus.
- Experience with Tableau, R, Python, and Azure Machine Learning would be a plus.