Job Title: Azure Infrastructure Architect
Job Location: Plano, TX
Job Duration: 12+ months.
This is a new, but well established and highly funded group that is focused on designing and developing truly innovative and leading-edge cloud-based solutions, end-to-end. These solutions span the entirety of infrastructure, devops, security and cloud-based applications. They are a multi-cloud team, with a focus on design solutions for a wide range of both internal and external clients.
This role will provide architecture and design for the network infrastructure and services (interconnects, Express Route, VPC Peering, etc.) for a wide range of Azure cloud solutions. It will also have hands on design, architecture and technical leadership responsibility for cloud connectivity, connectivity to on prem services, automated provisioning of infrastructure and applications and developing proof of concepts for forward looking solutions in this space.
What you will need to be successful:
- Extensive background in network architecture and services.
- Experience designing and deploying Azure public cloud infrastructures and services
- Hands on experience designing and implementing Azure cloud networks using interconnects, Express Route, VNET peering, Cloud VPN, proxy servers, identity federation (Active Directory integration) via SAML 2.0, OAuth, etc.
- Good knowledge of cloud network security including network firewall, IAM, routing, etc.
- Good knowledge of network service automation via Terraform