Job Title: Azure Cloud Engineer
Location: Atlanta, GA or Dallas, TX or US Remote.
Job Description: Azure Cloud Engineer will be a technical expert for Azure Cloud practices within the organization, providing solutions and technical implementation aligned with the automation program objectives.
- Delivers new automation to reduce/remove manual effort for infrastructure/software deployments and configuration via Terraform.
- Design, build, and automate solutions centered on the Kubernetes container orchestration platform and its ecosystem of project.
- Use Azure DevOps (ADO) tools and framework for developing automation of application deployment and configuration and develop reliability tools and frameworks.
- Provide input and consulting on application and infrastructure resiliency and scaling to the enterprise level.
- Work with development teams to shape the architecture, design, and implementations of new and existing systems to enhance their reliability, performance, efficiency, and scalability.
- Ensure all key services are measured, monitored and raising alerts when needed
- 8+ years of proven experience in developing cloud automation projects mostly in network infrastructure set up an automation, especially on the Azure Cloud Platform.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in Azure Cloud Platform,
- Compute, Storage, Networking, High Availability, Scale Sets, AKS, etc.
- SQL Server, Azure SQL DB, Azure Data Factory, etc.
- Identity Access Management, SSO/Federation, AD/Azure AD, ADFS, etc.
- 3+ year of hands-on experience in infrastructure as code/automating the services creation and deployment using Terraform.
- 3+ years of proven working experience on Azure Kubernetes, preferably an administration level expertise.
- 3+ years of working experience on the Azure DevOps (ADO) framework, including Azure Pipelines, Azure Repos, Azure Artifacts, Azure Test Plans, Azure Board, and Azure Monitoring
- Good experience in working on an agile scrum project delivery while adopting scrum ceremonies (backlog grooming, planning, daily standups, retrospective and review/demo)
- Good knowledge of Linux administration and virtualization.
- Certified Azure Administrator Associate
- Certified Terraform Associate
- Certified Kubernetes Administrator
- Certified Azure DevOps Expert
- Bachelor of Science