Have experience with Azure and migration of on premise Windows Servers and infrastructure to a hybrid cloud environment using Azure? We are looking for a Senior Cloud Engineer to join our IT staff and helping us implement hybrid cloud infrastructure for our organization. This is a new full-time opportunity which includes a base salary, bonus, and excellent benefits. In this role, you will provide technical support and direction to our move to the Azure cloud.
The qualifications for this opportunity include:
- Two+ years of Azure cloud experience with customization and configuration. Experience with managing and supporting multiple cloud infrastructure. Familiarity with Azure migration from on premise and hybrid cloud is a plus.
- Six years of experience working with Windows server in a network environment is required.
- Extensive experience remediating server vulnerabilities.
- Extensive knowledge of Azure cloud infrastructure including IaaS, PaaS and SaaS services.
- Understanding of SSO configuration and RBAC enabled applications.
- Knowledge of current and former Windows server operating systems, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, SSL, backup solutions, network communications, switching and routing, VPN, virtualization and load balancers.
- Knowledge of software programming and scripting languages including PowerShell and JSON.
We are looking for someone that works well in a team environment and has excellent communication and collaboration skills and experience. Again, this is a permanent, full time position in our Atlanta office located in the Midtown area although we are all working from home at present. Full benefits are available which include 4 weeks of paid vacation, 8 paid holidays and a personal day as well as business casual attire.
If this opportunity is a good match for your experience and skills, please apply so we can have a conversation with you about this new position.