This international network integration leader has an immediate 6-12+ month contract opportunity in Plano, TX for an AWS Solution Architect. Requires Lead Developer/Architecture experience on an AWS platform with IOT experience.
Will be working remotely initially but must be available to work onsite in Plano, TX in the future. Will be required to work with customer, solution development teams, and external vendors to ensure that customer’s project successfully delivered. As customer facing person you will:
- Work with prospects and customers for understanding requirement and creating SOW.
- Lead planning and design of public cloud-base architectures, solutions, configurations, integrations, and migrations for mobility service platform.
- Build the production-grade prototypes to demonstrate the technical depth in the new technologies.
- Collaborate with internal/external team members to enable delivery of solutions comprising of software, Infrastructure, security, and operations.
- Keep stakeholders up-to-date on project status, risks and challenges and proactively resolve risks and challenges
- Manage conflicts and should be able prioritize deliveries in a resource constrained situation.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or relevant field.
- Progressive experience as Lead developer/Architect wearing multiple hats in IT projects.
- 3+ Years of experience working with AWS Cloud in following areas; AWS Consulting and Solution development, Software Architecture, Design, Application Development, 3rd Party Integrations.
- Experience in building micro-service based architectures
- Experience with monitoring tools such as Datadog, AppDynamics
- Experience in developing telematics streaming applications using AWS native components for internet of Things such as AWS IoT, AWS Greengrass etc. is a plus
- Understanding of CI/CD pipelines and deploying application with Kubernetes/containerization using docker is a plus
- Must have led delivery teams through software SDLC preferably in agile methodology
- Experience being involved in the business aspects of building a solution (cost estimation, pricing, contracts, vendor management, etc.)
- Experience with Automotive data structure.
- Excellent articulation, communication, and strong interpersonal skills.
- Associate or Professional Cloud Certification (e.g. AWS Solutions Architect, AWS DevOps Engineer)
- Experience working with software development platform like GitHub and Bitbucket