We are looking for an AWS DevSecOps Engineer to join our team for a contract opportunity!
Position: AWS DevSecOps Engineer
Location: Atlanta, GA
Term: Initially 6 months but likely to go longer!
For this opportunity, you role would be as follows:
- Constructs, tests, and implements portions of business and technical information technology solutions through application of appropriate software development life cycle methodology.
- Participates in standard business and technical information technology solution implementations, upgrades, enhancements, and conversions.
- Uses appropriate tools to analyze, identify, and resolve business and/or technical problems.
- Applies specialized knowledge in a single discipline such as assembly/integration, cross-discipline functions, knowledge engineering, industry expertise, or legacy evolution.
- Interacts with the customer to gain an understanding of the business environment and technical context.
- Validates scope, plans, and deliverables for assigned projects.
- Leads the design, development, implementation, and support of information technology solutions encompassing multiple specializations, platforms, and technologies.
- Defines project scope, plans, and deliverables, including proposed implementation dates.
- Researches, analyzes, recommends, and implements new technologies, standard processes, tools, and techniques.
- Assists in defining alternate solutions for the business problem.
- 8 + years of experience required AWS DevSecOps Engineer with experience in MSK/Kafka and API Gateway
- CI/CD pipeline setup
- AWS CloudFormation scripting
- MSK Cluster Sizing * Cluster deployment through CloudFormation scripts
- Producer and Consumer on-boarding
- Cluster configuration for authentication and ACLs
- AWS MSK cli
- General MSK security
- Kafka Topic level monitoring
- Monitoring through CloudWatch logs