We are looking for an AWS DevSecOps Engineer to join our team for a contract opportunity!
Position: AWS DevSecOps Engineer
Location: Atlanta, GA
Term: Initially 6 months but likely to go longer!
For this opportunity, you role would be as follows:
What skills and experience do you need?:
- Constructs, tests, and implements portions of business and technical information technology solutions through application of appropriate software development life cycle methodology.
- Participates in standard business and technical information technology solution implementations, upgrades, enhancements, and conversions.
- Uses appropriate tools to analyze, identify, and resolve business and/or technical problems.
- Applies specialized knowledge in a single discipline such as assembly/integration, cross-discipline functions, knowledge engineering, industry expertise, or legacy evolution.
- Interacts with the customer to gain an understanding of the business environment and technical context.
- Validates scope, plans, and deliverables for assigned projects.
- Leads the design, development, implementation, and support of information technology solutions encompassing multiple specializations, platforms, and technologies.
- Defines project scope, plans, and deliverables, including proposed implementation dates.
- Researches, analyzes, recommends, and implements new technologies, standard processes, tools, and techniques.
- Assists in defining alternate solutions for the business problem.
If you have strong AWS DevSec Ops experience and this role is a good match for you skills and experience, please apply to MATRIX today!
- 8 + years of experience required AWS DevSecOps Engineer with experience in MSK/Kafka and API Gateway
- CI/CD pipeline setup
- AWS CloudFormation scripting
- MSK Cluster Sizing * Cluster deployment through CloudFormation scripts
- Producer and Consumer on-boarding
- Cluster configuration for authentication and ACLs
- AWS MSK cli
- General MSK security
- Kafka Topic level monitoring
- Monitoring through CloudWatch logs
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.