Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: AWS Developer
Location: Des Moines, IA 50392 or Remote
Term: 12 months
- Enable enterprise to mature as a data driven organization.
- Looking for an Engineer passionate about data, to assist in providing expertise and support, to navigate the journey from on-prem to cloud-based solutions.
- Looking for someone interested in solving complex problems in a highly collaborative environment.
- Contribute toward the vision of becoming a data-driven organization, through the use of database, data management, business intelligence and analytics platforms and tools.
- Provide best practices and consulting for cloud solutions.
- Leverage enterprise architecture and governance, as a means of providing clear guidance and structure.
- Explore cloud technology and evolve cloud capabilities over time, including staying current on industry trends.
- Collaborate with highly skilled and motivated engineering teams.
- Work directly with stakeholders to optimize existing solutions and architect new ones to meet needs and expectations.
- Experiment with new technologies and practices to find creative solutions to sophisticated problems.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree with a preference in a science, technology, engineering, or math related field or equivalent work experience.
- 6+ years of related work experience.
- Object oriented software, data engineering or cloud experience (professional, academic, or community exposure).
- Associate's or bachelor's degree (preference in a computer science, technology, engineering or math-related field or equivalent experience) and 6+ years related work experience or equivalent experience.
- Software engineering/programming expertise (Python, .NET, and TypeScript most common) • Cloud experience (AWS).
- DevOps exposure.
- Excellent coaching, problem solving, analytical, and decision making skills are required.
- Must have the desire to learn new technology and continuously grow.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ambiguous, collaborative environment.
- Eagerness to learn independently.
- Ability to challenge the status quo.
Even better if you have:
- Solution Architecture experience.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!