Do you have a love for Data Engineering? Does moving data between platforms excite you? Do you have experience with SQL, Postgres, Python, CloudWatch and AWS? Do you within a collaborative environment? This position may be for you!!!
Are you the teammate we are looking for?
• Experience of data modeling tools and standards, ETL tools, and big data technologies
• SQL, Postgres, Python, CloudWatch and AWS
Knowledge of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision
• Working experience with data lakes and data warehouses
• Should be familiar with Systems Architecture and developer tools
• Data-oriented personality
• Must be able to work effectively in an agile environment
• Must be effective and creative in problem solving
During the last three months, you would have:
• Design, develop, and maintain relational databases for data storage and data mining.
• Design, deploy, and manage the organization's data architecture.
• Perform data warehouse design and testing, including data design, database architecture, metadata, and
• Create and support the ETL process to extract the data from source systems and place it into the data
• Work closely with data analysts, data scientists, and other data consumers to optimize reports by defining
business requirements and populating the data warehouse table structure.
• Design data warehouse schematics and layouts and develop capacity planning.
• Create and implement effective metrics and monitoring processes.
• Develop processes and procedures for entering information into data warehousing systems and for
ensuring its reliability.
• Seek continuous improvement in performance of data warehouse and ensure security of data.
• Collaborate with technology and management teams to understand structural requirements and define
standards for how data will be stored, consumed, integrated, and managed across the organization and
translate into a usable blueprint.
• Build an inventory of data needed to implement architecture and create a vision for how data will flow
through the organization.
• Design and build complex data models, approve modifications, and implement systems. Implement
measures to ensure data accuracy and accessibility, constantly monitoring and refining the performance
of data management systems. Produce and enforce database development standards.