Do you have experience building out AWS infrastructure for an enterprise with an eye toward security? We are looking for an AWS Cloud Security Engineer to join our team for a long-term contract opportunity. You will be responsible for effectively building out AWS infrastructure as code and you will need to have a solid understanding of AWS and security!
To be considered qualified for this opportunity, you should have the following skills & experience:
- Experience setting up cloud and infrastructure solutions in AWS.
2) WRITE INFRASTRUCTURE AS CODE. Must understand AWS infrastructure.
3) MUST HAVE SECURITY SKILLS. (CISSP not required but must have done some security work in AWS).
4) MUST BE ABLE TO COMMUNICATE WELL! This is a must - communicate to executives, advise others, share ideas, gain consensus ---- has interviewed people and they are not good communicators!
5) Broad AWS skills - For example, worked with things such as Elastic cache, Kafka, etc. We want someone with a breadth of experience across AWS!)
6) You will need to have experience with Security like IAM or other types of security topics.
Any experience with the following would be highly desired.
- CISSP and CCSP preferred
- AWS or Azure certifications preferred