Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Automation Tester
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Term: 24 months
- Supporting SHRP, operational risk solution primarily RCSA (risk control self-assessment).
- Performing analysis, developing and maintaining automated test cases for Ops Risk (RCSA).
- Actively testing at least 6 hours a day – resource will be a part of a scrum team
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5+ years experience with Automation tools experience (Selenium, Appium) for development of automated tests across application layers (UI/Service/Data)
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology/tools & proficient in developing test strategies, test plans
- Perform different types of testing (Functional, Regression, Integration, Automation, Performance, Security, Exploratory) & play multiple roles across SDLC (Test design, Automation scripting, Test execution)
- Bachelor’s degree and strong communication
- Financial Experience
- Hands on experience on RSA Archer GRC