Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Automation Test Engineer
Location: Dallas, TX, 75201
Term: 12 months
- 25% sprint planning, meetings and 75% scripting
- Involved in every step of the software development process such as design, development, and testing
- Knowledge of both testing for CRM based application
- Able to perform Test Automation and setting up frameworks on multiple application platforms like Web, Mobile, and Desktop
- Lead test automation tool and framework development and makes it available for generic use.
- Must understand full-stack methodologies and ability to code, test, and debug.
- Drive tactical delivery in an Agile format with multiple teams.
- Work with Scrum delivery leads, architects, and other groups to identify technical and functional needs of system and determine priority of needs.
- Manage standard system design and ensure we implement and support good software design practices.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- At least 7-10 plus years of experience in software testing
- At least 3 years of experience working in Selenium
- At least 2 years experience in API testing
- At least 2 years experience in regression testing.
- At least 2 years of experience as lead on an engineering team.
- At least 2 years of experience with Jenkins and Git
- At least 2 year of experience with Automation or Orchestration
- 2 plus years of Salesforce and/or MS Dynamics application experience
- Ability to influence others
- Experience with BDD
- Expert knowledge of Selenium, and accelQ
- Environment: Agile
- Finance experience