Are you a certified Scrum Master with Automation experience? Does overseeing projects and deliverables in an Agile environment excite you? Are you extremely collaborative and enjoy working with your teammates? Are you looking for your next long term contract opportunity? This position may be for you!!!
TITLE: Automation Scrum Master - Certified
The Automation Scrum Master will have at least 3-5 years’ experience as a scrum master within agile work experience with a focus on RPA and AI projects or products.
Scrum Master works within a global matrixed organization which provides demand from all functions (Marketing, Sales, Finance, Engineering and Service Delivery).
This role is focused on delivering RPA and OCR solutions for a Federal US client.
The scrum master is responsible for the day to day operations for the execution of the build sprints. The scrum master will lead the Automation Federal team with a well-defined robotic development life cycle process (RDLC). This includes, agile scrum-based software development, cross functional communication, software technical project management, requirements traceability, source code control, test case management and defect and enhancement tracking. This position also defines the metrics to be used to track overall ROI for automation as well as the operating health of the bot solutions. This position leads the other scrum masters of multiple agile teams and provides clear resource and capacity planning to deliver on the release plan and defined roadmap. This position also represents the COE team at the release level to report status to executive leaders. The scrum master monitors all scrum processes and scrum meetings and is the primary conduit for addressing questions, concerns and escalation of issues. S/he increases the automation team’s efficiency, motivates the team, and advocates for changes that will ensure quality and timeliness of all build activities.
• Oversees the development of all project deliverables – acts as scrum of scrum master ensuring capacity and overall resource plan meet roadmap and release plan requirements
• Supports the Federal team in building the roadmap for process automation programs based on analysis of ROI
• Monitors bot insights for realization of ROI
• Establishes strong accountability among team members
• Provides executive report outs of scrum projects
• Determines the cause of deviations from the plan and takes corrective actions
• Escalates delays and unresolved issues
• Recommends improvements and troubleshoots development issues
• Partners with various internal teams as well as 3rd party vendors in the planning and design of technical solutions
• Supports automation best practice development standards as well as SOC control oversight
• Organizes all team resource information, bot solutions and RDLC practices and standards
• Provides financial reporting for budget planning and forecasting
• Supply back up on call support, if needed during US hours
• 3- 5 years’ experience as a scrum master / scrum of scrum lead
• Required certified scrum master
• 2+ years process automation experience (Automation Anywhere 360 is preferred), OCR, AI platforms (such as Abbyy and Pega, is preferred)
• Agile experience
• Requires excellent oral and written communication skills
• Stakeholder management, negotiation & communication Skills
• JIRA/confluence experience
• Ideally HR Experience
• Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to simultaneously work on multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Strong understanding of RDLC framework
• Work across multiple customer and development teams – offshore, onshore and client facing projects
• Innovative by generating new or unique solutions that help continuously improve and grow the client
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar field preferred