Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Automation Engineer
Location: Charlotte, NC 28262
Term: 12 months
- Serves as a technical resource in finding software solutions.
- Conducts research and resolve problems in relation to processes, and recommend solutions and process improvements.
- Analyzes user needs, determine requirements.
- Develops, implements and maintains software solutions to meet business requirements.
- Provides technical support, advice, and consultation with the issues relating to supported applications.
- Creates and maintain process documentation for programs.
- Creates test data, conduct interfaces and unit tests.
- Assures quality, security and compliance for supported systems and applications. Invests effort in learning domain knowledge and becoming an SME for the application and business function supported by the team.
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents programs using Agile development practices.
- Operates in restricted to niche domains: such as capital markets, quants, artificial intelligence, machine learning.
- Implements complex projects/initiatives on above domain.
- Understands and participates to ensure compliance and risk management requirements for supported area are met and works with other stakeholders to implement key risk initiatives.
- Assists other team members in advanced software development.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 7+ years of software engineering experience
- 4+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: securities, quantitative trading, artificial intelligence, or machine learning
- Masters degree or higher in computer science or finance
- An industry-standard technology certification
- Basic knowledge of industry regulations related to building technological solutions
- Experience with Automation & Performance Testing
- Capital Markets Business Experience
- Cloud Computing, Grid Computing, Ab Initio, Calypso, IBM, & Selenium experience