Title: Automation Engineer
Location: San Francisco, CA
Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day
In Technology, our client supports their employees and customers through the acquisition, integration and management of the Bank’s information technology systems and services. They drive innovation and explore emerging technologies so their people can be productive and focus on what matters most – providing extraordinary service.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Automation Engineer should be skilled in automation and look at any repetitive tasks to be automated via automated tools and scripts.
What you’ll do as a Contract Automation Engineer:
- Responsible for understanding tasks that are being done manually and how they could be automated
- Design, develop and maintain a modular, extensible and reusable test automation harness and scripts.
- Develop efficient and accurate automated performance test scripts.
- Responsible for automation using selenium scripts or similar technologies.
- Wil support projects and initiatives related to Customer Lifecycle Management
- Responsible for creating best practices around Development
- Works with minimal supervision on Integration projects with other IS team members, analysts and vendors.
- Attends meetings when necessary and maintain a flexible work schedule.
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge of quality assurance, testing and software development processes and methodologies.
- Ability to understand a requirement and design and convert it into a test documents.
- Complete and adhere to our client’s regulatory requirement trainings in a timely manner.
- Critical features of this job are described under the items above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
You could be a great fit if you have:
- Minimum 5+ years of enterprise software testing experience
- 3 + years of salesforce platform experience
- 2+ years of financial services experience
- 1-2 years of experience working with Jira, SNOW, Remedy, or similar ticketing systems software.
- 3-4 years of extensive experience in working with automation tools like Jenkins, Artifactory.
- Experience in designing and developing and testing Web Services/WSDL, and with SOAP /REST Api's for implementing SOA concepts
- Must be able to independently design, develop, execute and maintain automation framework using Junit, TestNG.
- Experience in CI/CD pipeline test integration.
- Hands on experience on relational databases and ability to write and execute queries.
- SQL – Required
- Selenium – Required
- Performance testing- Required
- Salesforce – Required
- Experience with development practices like Unit Testing, Test-Driven Development
- Experience with one or more scripting and/or programming languages and/or tools such as: Python, Perl, Shell
- BSA degree in Computer Science or related degree required
- Masters in Computer Science is desired
- Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
Own your work and your career - apply now