Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Automation Engineer
Location: San Francisco, California, 94105
Term: 24 months
- Regarded across the enterprise as an expert in multiple identified areas of expertise with responsibility for developing standards and enterprise-wide best practices and for engineering complex, largescale technology solutions to address highly complex and cross-organizational issues.
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents programs using Agile development practices.
- Maintains broad knowledge of other technology engineering disciplines and collaborating with other key experts to ensure we are making the right technology choices for the client.
- Translates advanced technology experience, an in-depth knowledge of the organizations tactical and strategic business objectives, the enterprise technological environment, the organization structure, and strategic technological opportunities and requirements into technical engineering solutions.
- Responsible for being an expert resource for architects in the development of target architectures to ensure that they can be properly designed and implemented through sound engineering practices.
- Maintains knowledge of industry best practices and new technologies and recommends innovations that enhance operations and/or provide a competitive advantage to the organization.
- Provides expert counsel to senior technology leadership and advises and mentors others with the goal of knowledge transfer.
- Represents the client to external industry groups, influencing industry standards.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Around 6-8 years of Software development, DevOps and Test Automation experience Experienced in analysis, design of highly complex and scalable internet web-based applications
- Working experience in Agile scrum methodology in fast paced development teams
- Expert level skills in Automation and DevOps Frameworks including WAF using Java, Ruby, Python & Cucumber
- Hands on Experience implementing CI/CD pipeline using Selenium, Appium, Jenkins, Vulcan Perform Black box Testing, Regression Testing, System Integration testing, User Acceptance Testing, Pre-production Validation and Production Validation Experience in mobile application testing - both native and hybrid on iOS and Android
- Expert level skills in Web Services testing using Tools SOAP UI & REST API
- Testing tools like postman, and also chrome debug tool to monitor response from web application.
- Solid experience of Defect/Test Management tools like JIRA and HP ALM